IT’S (ALL) ABOUT… TIME
Jan 6, 2014
Part of me says “Ugh”.
Another part of me says: “WOW, What’s up”? Besides me, I mean.
Yesterday, I shared the following on FaceBook:
For SOME reason, the last 3 morning, I’ve been wide awake at 3:44…
Hope this is not a foretaste of things to come. I sure got a lot of things
taken care of in the office this quiet morning. I see a nap being squeezed in this afternoon. Hope it’s not during THE GAME. Green Bay vs 49ers vs Freezing Weather -15’C. BRrrr! (That sounds LOTs colder than 7’F) Wind Chill: -29’C
By the way – 49ers pulled it out, 23-20. Field goal with 0 seconds
YEA! on to Carolina
For the 4th morning in a row, I woke up at 3: 45+/-. Today it was with the thought:
“It’s about TIME”.
As I sat down and opened my journal, the thoughts continued…
- It’s about TIME because …here I am – Again – at 4 in the morning!
- It’s about TIME for me to “BE” what God designed me to BE
- It’s about TIME because it’s going to take TIME for me to BE
- It’s about TIME because I’ve wasted too long trying to do it my own way
- It’s about TIME because yesterday’s done. No re-dos, just new-learning
- It’s about TIME because I need to let HIM be in charge of mine
- It’s about TIME because only He knows how much of it I have left
- It’s about TIME because tomorrow may never come
- It’s about TIME because He wants me to share it with “OTHERS”
- It’s about TIME because He’s finished plowing
- It’s about TIME because only HE knows when TIME’s up
When it’s boiled down to the bottom line, the bare essence of it all is that
IT’S ALL ABOUT TIME.
That’s all we possess. We don’t have money. We don’t have things.
We just have what we’ve traded TIME for. We have TODAY.
60 minutes. …Perhaps.
“I don’t have enough TIME” is a lie. The truth is: “I DO have TIME.” That’s ALL I have.
The Q then becomes –
“HOW DO I SPEND IT?”
“WHAT DO I DO WITH IT?”
“WHAT PRICE WILL I PAY”
IT’S ALL ABOUT TIME