• God spreads GRACE like a 4 yr old spreads peanut butter – He gets it all over everywhere. (Mark Lowry)
• For by GRACE you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God Ephesians 2:8 NASB
• But if it is by GRACE, it is no longer on the basis of works,
otherwise GRACE, is no longer GRACE. Romans 11:6 NASB
• GRACE, is unconditional acceptance granted to an undeserving person by an un-obligated Giver
• The Root of the Gospel is GRACE,
The Fruit of the Gospel is PEACE
• GRACE, is the Love of God shown to the unlovely
GRACE, is the Peace of God given to the restless.
• GRACE, is the unmerited Favor of God. Celebrate Recovery
• G.R.A.C.E. –
• GRACE dominates sin like LIGHT dominates darkness Doug Heisel, NewLifeChurch
• GRACE will include DISCIPLINE –
DISCIPLINE must be wrapped in GRACE Jim Catlett
• GRACE is a Teacher, not just a Pardon
• GRACE rose from the Tomb after dying on the Cross
• GRACE is a Gift to be received, not a Prize to be won
• GRACE comes with a Relationship, not a List
• GRACE is a Phone Call. All U have to do is answer
• GRACE is given by the Judge, Who then becomes the Savior
• GRACE offers Life to the dead
• GRACE is Amazing. His Love is Unfailing
• GRACE is receiving what U don’t deserve
MERCY is NOT receiving what U do deserve
• GRACE is Free, not Cheap. The Price was His Death
• G.R.A.C.E. Celebrate Recovery, lesson 18:
Received by our Faith
Accepted by God’s Love
Christ Paid the Price
• “My GRACE is Enough For You.” 2 Corinthians 12:9
• GRACE is harder to get away from than it is to find.
• GRACE is Forgiving
GRACE is For Giving
• GRACE is the Key to Your prison
• GRACE is not fair, and that’s the beauty of it
• But by the GRACE of God I am what I am, and His GRACE toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the GRACE of God with me. 1 Corinthians 15:10 NASB
• Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s GRACE
Your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s GRACE
• GRACE reaches across the gap and beckons.
• GRACE doesn’t change U from Good to Better
GRACE changes U from Death to Life. Timothy Keller
• GRACE is an invitation to a relationship.
• GRACE gives
• GRACE pursues
• GRACE says “Come as U R”
• GRACE goes by the Name of “Jesus”
• GRACE is a Person, not just a Power.
• GRACE (Jesus)+ nothing = Everything
GRACE (Jesus)+ anything = Nothing Tullian Tchividjian
• GRACE does it’s work in the Past, the Present and the Future
• GRACE… “What I did on the Cross is to take what is UNFORGIVABLE and make it FORGIVABLE!
That’s My GRACE.” UsedByPermission – watch here: SkitGuys
• GRACE is hidden from the self-righteous
• GRACE is a lifestyle
• GRACE, when given and received does not create a check list for repayment upon the part of the recipient
• GRACE is not (only) a lake or reservoir built up behind a dam or a well to which we can go and dip out what is needed. GRACE is a River that looks for a valley to flow through. As the river flows, it nourishes, cleanses, purifies and deepens in ways that ONLY God can do. In order for GRACE to complete it’s work, it must Flow Through the valley into the lives of others
• GRACE n. Undeserved, Unmerited, Unearned Favor
• GRACE is not a reward for good works
• GRACE is; At times a set of guardrails.
At other times it’s a roadblock.
At times the red light in your rear-view mirror.
At times an arresting officer.
MOST of all, though, it is The Gift from the hands of a Loving Father
• GRACE can be gentle.
GRACE can be tough.
GRACE can be a nudge.
GRACE can be a 2×4.
• GRACE and Ur EGO will never be friends.
They are, in fact, incompatible.
That may seem strange, because they’re roommates.
They both live in U!
50• GRACE Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
B O N U S
For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. Therefore let us draw near WITH CONFIDENCE to the throne of GRACE so that we may receive mercy and find GRACE to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:14-16 NASB
Great work. Grace isn’t one of the things we need; Grace is the only thing we need!
ThkQ, Ken. I think sometimes we who have “Known GRACE” all our lives become inoculated to it and have to be knocked over the head with a 2×4 before we “get it.”
Amazing Grace How Sweet The Sound
His grace is sufficient enough for me and for all. The Lord is all knowing, all seeing, all we need. He’s all I need. All my life, I have heard it preached, but until I came to him, it didn’t carry that strong a message like it does now! Like my uncle Jim, I grew up in church. I am so very thankful to know the Lord! GRACE!